Why? Because she aims to please!
The first question we ask a potential new owner of DV is, “What do you want to do with DV?” Regardless of the answer the most important fact is that she’s ready.
DV is more than ready for someone to move in!
- · The living space is clean – so clean you don’t have to worry about wiping out cupboards first – but, you can if you want to!
- · Her mechanical space is up to date, clean, and ready to get underway – whether it be to:
- an anchorage
- a new slip in a different port
- a new state
- or a new country – for that matter!
- or ???
- · Fuel capacity is 1400 gallons
- Four tanks and a fuel transfer system that can transfer to/from any tank
- Tank tender
- 400 gallons are on board for that first cruise!
Then DV is definitely the yacht for you. We lived aboard full time, and were comfortable. Plenty of room to spread out. Each of us had our own space. In addition,
- clothing and personal items
- galley equipment, food, and sundries
- spare parts
- entertaining supplies
Electric plant supports your lifestyle –
- at the dock
- at anchor.
Watermaker changes how you make decisions. You can stay out at anchor or underway longer. There’s plenty of water:
- potable water for drinking, cooking, showering
- laundry (in the beautiful stacking Bosch w/d)
- anchor wash down
Weekend or summer cruising?
All of the features above give you the flexibility to hang out at the dock or get underway for as short or long a duration as you want.
Perfect for a second home! Where do you need your own private space, bedroom with your pillows, a place to make meals with local produce and specialty foods, and just relax?
How about –
- San Juan Islands
- Vancouver, BC, CA
- San Francisco
- Maybe an east coast condo – it’s only a decision!
So? What is your pleasure? What does life aboard DESERT VENTURE look like – to you?
DESERT VENTURE can be what you want her to be!
Dream it and she can bring your dream to life. DV can be your pleasure yacht.
MV DESERT VENTURE can be your dream come true!